What age requires a ticket to University of Idaho athletic events?
Do University of Idaho students need to buy tickets for home events?
- Children two years old and younger are admitted free of charge, provided they sit on a lap and do not interfere with other fans
- Fans aged 3-17 may enter with Youth tickets, while fans 18 years and older must purchase Adult tickets.
Are students allowed guest passes?
- Full-time students with a valid Vandal Card are admitted free of charge. Students will be required to swipe their cards at a designated student entrance to gain access.
- In certain circumstances, students may be required to pick up a physical ticket in advance of a home contest. These events will be announced via campus email and will be advertised on official Idaho athletic Web and social media sites. Students will present their valid Vandal Cards to receive one student ticket.
- The designated student area for Idaho home football games is Sections 16-22. The designated student area in Cowan Spectrum for Vandal basketball is the North Bleachers.
Does the University of Idaho offer group discounts?
- Students may purchase student guest tickets at the University of Idaho Ticket Office upon presenting a valid Vandal Card. These tickets also may be purchased at the University of Idaho Ticket Booth on game day.
- Student guest tickets are valid only within student seating areas, unless the guest ticket was purchased for a specific section within the stadium.
What are the accessibility options for guests with disabilities?
- Discounts are available for groups of 15 or more. Groups of 20 or more receive the largest discount. Group tickets can be used by companies (employees, valued customers, etc.), families, reunion groups, alumni groups, etc.
- Group tickets may be reserved online at www.GoVandals.com or contacting the University of Idaho Ticket Office directly or over the phone at (208) 885-6466.
- Groups are strongly encouraged to reserve tickets in advance to ensure availability and to prevent lengthy delays on game day.
Where should fans enter at home athletic events?
- In accordance with ADA requirements, easy access and wheelchair seating options are available on both a season and single-game basis. Elevator access is available in the Kibbie Dome/Cowan Spectrum (East Concourse) and in Memorial Gym (East Hallway). Please contact the University of Idaho Ticket Office at (208) 885-6466 for specific needs and availability.
Where are Will Call ticket areas located?
- The gates open for all events at 90 minutes before game time, unless otherwise advertised.
- Fans with tickets may enter at any entrance.
- Per NCAA rules, students must enter through designated student entrances at home athletic events.
- Kibbie Dome (Football): NE Entrance 4
- Cowan Spectrum (Basketball): Lower East End
- Memorial Gym (Volleyball/Basketball): Main NE Entrance
Where do Player Guests, High School Coaches and Visiting Team Will Call recipients enter?
- For Vandal football games in the Kibbie Dome and men’s and women’s basketball games at the Cowan Spectrum, General Will Call is located at the University of Idaho Ticket Booth on the West End of the stadium on game day. Will Call in Memorial Gym is located at the main entrance on the NW corner of the building.
- The entrance for player pass lists, high school coaches and player guests is SE Entrance 2 at home football games. At home basketball and volleyball games, those groups should proceed to the General Will Call entrance.