Text Messaging Service
- Fans are encouraged to provide a positive cheering atmosphere at all times. Any chants or cheers that contain profanity or racist, sexist, crude remarks are prohibited.
Aisles, Steps, Tunnels and Portals
- A text messaging service is in place for convenient and quick communication between guests, game management, emergency medical professionals and police officers.
- If there is a fan out of control or acting inappropriately, a spill, a medical emergency or another situation, guests can text Idaho [Your Seating Area] and a quick description of the issue to 69050
- The service allows a quick, anonymous response to any issue that may arise during a game. All standard text messaging rates apply.
- Ushers will check tickets at entry points of each designated aisle.
- Fans are prohibited from crowding at the tops of aisles, behind the last row of concourse sections and in stairway aisles between sections.
- Possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited at University of Idaho events. State Law prohibits anyone from bringing alcoholic beverages, glass bottles or metal cans into University of Idaho events – this includes opened, unopened and disguised containers.
- Smoking is not permitted in the seating areas of any Vandal athletic event. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas outside the facilities and at least 25 feet away from the building.
- Smoking is not permitted within the confines of any of Idaho’s outdoor athletic facilities.
- There are ATMs located on both the North and South Concourses in the Kibbie Dome for game day use.
Banners and Signs
- For the comfort and safety of our guests, the University of Idaho reserves the right to inspect all bags and packages entering the stadium or arena for prohibited items, such as weapons, alcohol or impermissible containers.
- Hard-sided bags, suitcases, coolers or other similar cases are prohibited. Knapsacks, backpacks or duffel bags are also prohibited. Purses and small bags are permitted and should be stored underneath your seat and away from the aisles, stairs and walkways.
Beverage Containers and Coolers
- Hand-held banners and signs are permitted at Idaho athletic events, provided that they are in good taste, contain no profanity, derogatory or political statements, present no safety hazard and do not block the view of the other guests.
- Glass and metal beverage containers are prohibited. Sealed water bottles of one liter or less are permitted. Flasks, thermoses, Bota Bags and other liquid carriers are not permitted.
- In the event of an emergency evacuation, guests will be asked to leave the stadium over the public address system. Guests are urged to remain calm and move at a steady pace and to proceed at least 100 yards outside the building.
- Vandal Staff will be in position to help direct guests to the nearest exits.
- Guest seated in sections 1-6 will be asked to exit up the stairs and to the right
- Guest seated in sections 7-11 will be asked to exit up and to the left
- Guests in the lower section are asked to exit down to the floor and to the right
- Guests seated in sections 12-18 will be asked to exit up and to the left
- Guests seated in sections 18-22 will be asked to exit up and to the right
- Guests in the lower rows that will be asked to exit to the floor and to the right
- No one may re-enter the facility until the situation has been cleared and the Game Management staff has notified fans to proceed.
First Aid Stations
- Field access is limited to participating student-athletes, coaches, officials, support personnel and other credentialed individuals. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the field.
- Media members must stay within designated areas and display appropriate credentials/vests at all times.
- There are two First Aid stations in the Kibbie Dome, one above Section 6 and the other above Section 17.
Guest Services/Vandal Staff
- Game programs will be sold before and during the game, as supplies last. Sellers will be in both the North and South Concourses and outside the West End of the stadium before an event.
Lost and Found
- Guest Services Booths are located above Section 2 and Section 14. The booths have information about game day operations, can assist with ticket issues and have the ability to quickly contact emergency medical personnel, police and game management staff.
- Vandal Staff will be outfitted in black vests with “STAFF” written on the back and will be located above every section to assist guests with any questions or problems.
- In the Kibbie Dome, lost and found is located in the South Side Guest Service booth above Section 2.
Throwing of Objects
- Animals are not permitted at University of Idaho athletic events, with the exception of trained Service Animals assisting guests with disabilities.
- The throwing of objects in the stands or onto the field of play is strictly forbidden at University of Idaho athletics events. These items pose risks to fans, officials and competitors.
Weapons and explosive devices are not permitted at University of Idaho athletic events. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Small and medium umbrellas are permitted inside University of Idaho stadiums and arenas. For the safety and convenience of guests, umbrellas should be stored below the seat and should not be opened or raised during the game.
- Mace/Pepper Spray
- Stun Guns/Tasers
- Martial Arts Weapons