University of Idaho 2013 Home Indoor Track & Field Meets
Presented by Runners Soul of Spokane
Jan. 19 - Idaho Collegiate I (Meet Info)
Jan. 20 - Idaho Open I (Meet Info)
Feb. 1 - 37th Annual Vandal Indoor (Meet Info)
Feb. 2 - Vandal Collegiate (Meet Info)
Feb. 3 - Vandal Open (Meet Info)
Feb. 15 - Idaho Collegiate II (Meet Info)
Feb. 16 - Idaho Open II (Meet Info)
Kibbie-ASUI Activity Center (17,000)
290m, Unbanked, Mondo Surface
5-lane track, 8-lane straight
150-foot elevated pole vault runway
Concrete throwing circles
Large warm-up areas
Wayne Phipps (Director of Track & Field/Cross Country)
Julie Taylor (Head Track & Field Coach)
• Spectator admission is free to all home meets with the exception of the February 1, 37th Annual Vandal Indoor meet, which requires a $5 admission fee for the general public.
• Parking is free on Saturday and Sundays on the west end of the Kibbie Dome. You will need to obtain a parking pass from parking office for the Friday meet up until 5pm. You can get a pass at the Parking office at the corner of Railroad St. & Sweet Ave at the Southeast corner of campus.
• Entries: YOU MUST PRE-ENTER FOR EACH MEET. All entries will be handled via DirectAthletics.com. The entry deadline for all meets will be the following: Monday deadline for the Friday meets, Tuesday deadline for the Saturday meets and Wednesday for the Sunday meets. You must set up an account with Direct Athletics to enter.
• Cost: Entry fees are $300 per team per gender per meet and $20 individual unlimited events per day. Schools with at least 15 athletes are considered a team otherwise they will pay $20 per athlete.
• All schedules are tentative and a meet program will be posted on our website prior to the meet.
• Team packet pickup will be at the NW door.
• For the open meets you will need to check in at the clerk of the course located at the NW corner of the dome. You must check in 60 minutes prior to your event.
• Results: Will be available on-line at www.govandals.com
• Only indoor shots, weights and discus are allowed in the competition. Implement will be weighed in at the finish line table.
• Training room will be available and is located on the east end of the dome in the NE hallway.
• Only flat or track shoes with spikes no longer than ¼” are allowed.
• Airports: Spokane International (85 miles), Lewiston, ID (30 miles), Moscow/Pullman (7 miles)
University Inn Best Western
Contact Melanie Zimmer at 800-715-5818. www.uinnmoscow.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow/Pullman
185 Warbonnet Drive Moscow, ID 83843 208-882-5365
Super 8 Motel Moscow
175 Peterson Drive, Moscow, ID 83843 208-882-1503
Idaho Inn Moscow
645 West Pullman Road, Moscow, ID 83843 208-885-1480