2014 Vandal Jamboree
Friday-Saturday, May 9-10
Location: University of Idaho, Moscow, ID
Facility: The Dan O’Brien Track and Field complex
Entries: ALL ENTRIES TO THE MEET ARE THROUGH DIRECT ATHLETICS. PAYMENT IS TO BE PAID ONLINE THROUGH DIRECT ATHLETICS. ENTRY DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, MAY 7, 2014 AT 5 PM. UNATTACHED ATHLETES ARE ALLOWED TO COMPETE BUT NO HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES.
Step 1: Set up an Account with Direct Athletics.
1. Team Entry: If you are entering a team and do not have a TEAM account, you can create one at www.directathletics.com by clicking the New Users link on their homepage.
2. Individual Entry: If you are an individual athlete, or are entering an individual athlete, you do not need an account. You may go directly to www.directathletics.com and following the links to enter as an INDIVIDUAL.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DEADLINE TO SET UP THIS ACCOUNT! THE PROCESS WILL TAKE A DAY TO COMPLETE!
Step 2: Enter Your Athletes Electronically on the Internet.
1. Use the directions, password, and username acquired above to make your entries at DirectAthletics.com. You will also be able to create a password for yourself so that you can make changes later as you wish.
2. There is no scratch/add procedure. You may go in and make changes as often as you wish up to the entry deadline, but after this time all entries are final.
3. Entry Deadline is the Wednesday, May 7 by 5pm. You may make changes as often as you wish until the entry deadline.
Step 3: Review Your Entries For Accuracy
1. Upon completion of your entries, review your list to ensure that all athletes are listed, with their proper entry marks. No changes to these entries will be allowed after the entry deadline.
2. The final list of accepted entries will be posted on our website by Thursday evening prior to the meet.
Cost: $10.00/person or $150 per team per gender
Results: Will be available on-line at www.govandals.com
Hotels: Best Western University Inn Super-8 La Quinta Inn
www.uinnmoscow.com 208-883-1503 208-882-5365
Airports: Spokane International (85 miles) Lewiston, ID (30 miles)
Moscow/Pullman (7 miles)
Contacts: Wayne Phipps (208-885-0210) Julie Taylor (208-885-5105)